Design Coordinator Job Description
Leverage your “people person” skills as a Design Coordinator with Bob & Pete’s Floors! Utilizing the marketing and support of the Bob & Pete’s Floors team, you will build relationships to find project solutions for our customers. Whether a backsplash or a full home of flooring, you will help find the products and design to suit each customer’s needs. Personal marketing and a passion for networking are essential for this gratifying role!
- Responsible for waiting on customers in showroom.
- Follow sales rotation established by sales manager
- Answer phones and all customer inquiries thru these calls.
- Sales shall be generated individually and in a timely manner using the professional, creative, and corporate procedures and policies established by Bob and Pete’s Floors
- Utilizing Floor Manager computer system to manage all customers and transactions
- Create “Request Measurement” and “Sample Request” forms.
- Create quotes
- Provide detailed notes regarding to the customer and any decisions or transactions
- Complete the “In home” design call which includes designing, qualifying, and estimating the project inside the customer home.
- Manage and follow up on all Measurements handled by an estimator and samples ordered to make sure they are completed properly
- Calling customers with quote details, then faxing, emailing, and mailing customers quotes if requested.
- Responsible for tracking customer and quote information and reporting weekly
- Enter new and return customer accurately on Customer Tracking form.
- Close all sales by turning quotes into sales agreement and accepting deposit
- Responsible for accuracy of the sales agreement in making sure the final selection of products, style, colors dimensions and labor estimated are all reported accurately and are complete.
- Responsible for accepting deposit for the job and entering it properly into Floor Manager
- Responsible for entering and getting approval of financial application if appropriate.
- Assembling thank you notes for Inspect/Collect folders once invoiced and inspection scheduled.
- Responsible for daily follow up:
- Follow-up with your customers daily including samples our and pending quotes
- Print “Late Sample” report and track weekly by making phone calls to customers that have samples over 7 days.
- Go through “samples” shelf monthly to make sure samples are accounted for and called on.
- Responsible for showroom organization and samples
- Will be a named a captain or assistant to a showroom to make sure it is organized and marketed properly.
- Keep overall showroom organized and keep all samples put away in their proper place.
- Responsible for any other tasks or assignments assigned to them by the sales manager or management
Pay Structure for Full Time and Part Time Design Consultants:
- Residential and Commercial Sales: commission-based salary paid bi-weekly
- Bob and Pete’s Floors will provide weekly reports to each design consultant showing their weekly sales, invoiced sales and set commissions.
To apply: Email resume and cover letter to Bob Pireu at email@example.com