Join us at Bob & Pete's Floors
Design Coordinator Job Description
Leverage your “people person” skills as a Design Coordinator with Bob & Pete’s Floors! Utilizing the marketing and support of the Bob & Pete’s Floors team, you will build relationships to find project solutions for our customers. Whether a backsplash or an entire home of flooring, you will help find the products and designs to suit each customer’s needs. Personal marketing and a passion for networking are essential for this gratifying role!
- Responsible for waiting on customers in the showroom
- Follow sales rotation established by the sales manager
- Answer phones and all customer inquiries through these calls
- Sales shall be generated individually and in a timely manner using the professional, creative, and corporate procedures and policies established by Bob and Pete’s Floors
- Utilizing the Floor Manager computer system to manage all customers and transactions
- Create “Request Measurement” and “Sample Request” forms
- Create quotes
- Provide detailed notes regarding the customer and any decisions or transactions
- Complete the “In home” design call, which includes designing, qualifying, and estimating the project inside the customer's home
- Manage and follow up on all measurements handled by an estimator and samples ordered to make sure they are completed properly
- Calling customers with quote details, then faxing, emailing, and mailing customers quotes if requested
- Responsible for tracking customer and quote information and reporting weekly
- Enter new and return customers accurately on Customer Tracking form
- Close all sales by turning quotes into sales agreements and accepting deposit
- Responsible for the accuracy of the sales agreement in making sure the final selection of products, style, colors, dimensions, and labor estimated are all reported accurately and are complete
- Responsible for accepting deposits for the job and entering them properly into the Floor Manager
- Responsible for entering and getting approval of financial applications if appropriate
- Assembling thank you notes for Inspect/Collect folders once invoiced and inspection scheduled.
- Responsible for daily follow-up:
Follow up with your customers daily, including samples and pending quotes
Print “Late Sample” report and track weekly by making phone calls to customers who have samples over seven days
- Go through the “samples” shelf monthly to make sure samples are accounted for and called on
- Responsible for showroom organization and samples
- Will be named a captain or assistant to a showroom to make sure it is organized and marketed properly
- Keep the overall showroom organized and keep all samples put away in their proper place
- Responsible for any other tasks or assignments assigned to them by the sales manager or management
Pay Structure for Full-Time and Part-Time Design Consultants:
- Residential and Commercial Sales: commission-based salary paid bi-weekly
- Bob and Pete’s Floors will provide weekly reports to each design consultant showing their weekly sales, invoiced sales, and set commissions.
To apply: Email your resume and cover letter to Bob Pireu at firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule An Appointment
The team at Bob & Pete's Floors in Canton, Ohio is ready to help you achieve your flooring dreams. Whether you're interested in an installation, in-home measure, flooring estimate, or more, we can help!
Fill out the form to the right, and we'll contact you shortly.
"*" indicates required fields