At Bob & Pete’s Floors, the safety of our employees and customers will remain our top priority. I want to take a moment to update our customers on the steps we are taking to responsibly reopen.
Per Governor DeWine’s executive order, we will reopen, fully staffed, on Monday, May 4, 2020.
In addition to adhering to the safety requirements mandated by the State of Ohio, we also will implement the following measures for the safety of our customers and employees:
- The showroom will be open by appointment only beginning Monday, May 4 through Saturday, May 9.
- Monday, May 11, the showroom will operate with reduced hours:
- 10am-5pm, Monday – Saturday
- Closed, Sunday
- Evening appointments may be available by request.
The following protocols will remain in place:
- We ask that face coverings be worn by all guests and employees.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available for visitors entering the store.
- A 6 ft. physical distance between people must be maintained at all times.
- We will allow no more than 10 customers in the store at one time.
- Employees and installers will perform a daily symptom assessment.
- The showroom, product samples and other hi-touch areas will be frequently disinfected.
Bob & Pete’s Floors will continue to offer the following services, allowing you to start your project from the comfort of your own home:
- Video chat with a design coordinator. Discuss colors, styles, and design options with one our qualified design coordinators. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a chat with a design coordinator.
- Request an estimated quote. Email email@example.com with your estimated measurement of rooms, number of rooms, and product(s) of interest.
- Request flooring samples. Samples will be shipped directly to your home from our manufacturers. Restrictions apply. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a sample.
- Design your flooring project virtually. Many of our manufacturers offer electronic tools for selecting samples and layout tools that allow you to visualize the product in your own living space. Visit www.bobandpetesfloors.com to browse our manufacturers.
We appreciate your understanding and flexibility with potential installation delays. Special circumstances may be made for projects needed to maintain safety, sanitation, and essential operational functions.
We have all been humbly reminded that our health and our homes are at the foundation of our well being. At Bob & Pete’s, we’ve always said, “it’s more than just a floor, it’s your home.” Right now, those words mean more than ever, and we thank you for continuing to trust us with not only your flooring needs, but your family, home, and health.
President, Bob and Pete’s Floors