March 22, 2020
With the rapidly evolving news regarding COVID-19, I want to take a moment to update our customers on the steps we are taking at Bob and Pete’s Floors to ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers.
Per Governor DeWine’s executive order, we will temporarily close our retail showroom, beginning Monday, March 23 through Monday, April 6.
While this may temporarily stall your home improvement project, there are still steps that can be taken towards making Happy Feet.
Bob & Pete’s Floors has the following services to help keep your project moving forward:
- Video chat with a design coordinator. Discuss colors, styles, and design options with one our qualified design coordinators. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a chat with a design coordinator.
- Request an estimated quote. Email email@example.com with your estimated measurement of room, number of rooms, and product(s) of interest.
- Request flooring samples. Samples will be shipped directly to your home from our manufacturers. Restrictions apply. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a sample.
- Design your flooring project virtually. Many of our manufacturers offer electronic tools for selecting samples and layout tools that allow you to visualize the product in your own living space. Visit www.bobandpetesfloors.com to browse our manufacturers.
- Current customers: You may pay a balance or make a deposit. Email email@example.com to pay an existing balance or to make a deposit on a project.
Our service team has already been in contact with customers who have an installation date scheduled. We appreciate your understanding in installation delays. We will remain in touch with customers to communicate details for how each project will move forward. Under the Governor’s order, special circumstances may be made for projects needed to maintain safety, sanitation, and essential operational functions.
We appreciate the trust you have put in us to be a leader in not only the flooring industry, but in our local community. We will continue to lead through this time. We pray for health and strength for everyone that has encountered this virus and wish them a complete and rapid recovery. Through our combined efforts, we will navigate through these unchartered waters and ultimately come out stronger and safer.
President, Bob and Pete’s Floors